Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a 6th Gen Accord from my Step dad. I will be swapping accords with him, my current one is a Gen 5. I was super excited, to the point of putting together a list of things I want to do, and found parts, and priced it all out (Koni STR.T, H&R Sports Springs, Spyder Altezza Tail lights, new wheels, etc). Then I get reminded by a member in my family, that I would want an alarm on the car. It will be my DD for college and summer/ spring breaks

I am lost of what alarm to get. I know the difference of 1-way vs 2-way, however I do not know which one I should get. I have been thinking about a 2-way, but the ones at best buy ranges from, with installation included:

$399 Viper Responder LE 5806V Remote Start and Security System & Geek Squad Installation - Best Buy

to

$499. Viper Responder LC3 5706V 2Way Remote Start and Security System & Geek Squad Installation - Best Buy

Should I bother for the LCD? Should I even bother with the 2-way? Should I even go to bestbuy? I live in the Seattle-Tacoma, Washington area of the pacific NW.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts