Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 2008 I4 sedan honda accord...
im looking to get a set of coilovers does anyone have any recommendations on any kind of brand?
im in the 800 range... thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
hey i have a 2008 I4 sedan honda accord...
im looking to get a set of coilovers does anyone have any recommendations on any kind of brand?
im in the 800 range... thanks
you either pick the brand and pay the price or you pick the price regardless of brand, can't have both buddy

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
With 800.00 get the new Megan coils get with Mark at throwdownperformance. :thmsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i found the same ones on throw down performance for 70.00$ cheaper free shipping......

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and than i called up MEGAN they gave me a number to call said i can get them for less than 650.00$

this is for the 08-11 Honda Accord Coilover Damper Kit EZ-Series

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
So get them wherever you find the cheapest .. sounds like a pretty easy decision. Perhaps doing some searching on the forum and you'll get some insight and reviews on other coilover brands along with Megans.

·
Registered
388 Posts
So get them wherever you find the cheapest .. sounds like a pretty easy decision. Perhaps doing some searching on the forum and you'll get some insight and reviews on other coilover brands along with Megans.
I'm with Daniel on this one. Mark at Throwdown just happens to be very helpful and easy to deal with. You can get Tein basics in your range too $900ish.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya im not sure who mark is.. but i found the Honda Accord Coilover Damper Kit EZ-Series for less than 650.00..... how would you compare them to the the Tein basics?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im only really going for the look of lowered but i guess i'd rather spend the extra couple of dollars and get it done the rite way...

·
Registered
873 Posts
I just ordered a set of Tein Basics for $730 locally.
Just keep searching around.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya i figured i could get the tein basics for around 750.00 ish...... where did you get them and where do you live?

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that ad is for 699.95.... shipping is 70.00$ lol ill call them up and see what they can do...

·
Registered
873 Posts
that ad is for 699.95.... shipping is 70.00$ lol ill call them up and see what they can do...
It's probably because you are in NY.
They are located in Cali.
My shipping estimate was about $50

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Yeah, need to adjust the pricing on the EZ's... they never released pricing since they don't even exist in the US yet so we just matched the only other dealer at the time that had them listed. Obviously our pricing is going to be the best... just needed to hollar. =)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
throwdown you guys match or beat other company prices?

·
Registered
535 Posts
You can wait and see if my deal goes through if it doesn't you can jump on my tein ss

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
It's probably because you are in NY.
They are located in Cali.
My shipping estimate was about $50
i just checked my s/h quote for fun.. $45. thats because im in cali though...

but i had to pay like 70$ for tax too, consider yourself lucky.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Spoke to Megan yesterday, we will meet any competitor pricing on Megan Racing, BC Racing, etc.

However, we are waiting for guidance from Megan on their pricing. This has not been communicated to any dealers so we based our pricing off of another dealer (still in reflecting that price). That site pointed out is NOT Megan Racing and appears to be listed incorrected based on what Megan Racing told us yesterday (although their site makes you think it is) and we are awaiting the guidance once these are delivered in the US. That sites pricing is more than likely not correct and similar to the Takeda deal a while back, will not be an item that is going to be sold.

All of our orders on these WILL be corrected to the true, lowest price. So if you have ordered already, do not worry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts