Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I consider myself to be a DIY kind of guy and now with my new Accord I have a couple of projects that I want to undertake.

The first is the addition of a Deck Lid Spoiler and the second is adding the back-up camera to my Nav unit..

I've never had luck with OEM replica gear so I don't mind spending the extra coin on OEM parts...

That being said, I found a couple of online dealers that have OEM equipment much cheaper than I can find locally.

The ones I'm looking at are:

www.accessories-honda.com

www.hondapartsdeals.com

www.collegehillshonda.com

Without having in advice from the forum, I'm leaning towards College Hills only because of the effort they put into their install videos (even though I will use the videos as reference no matter who I purchase the items from).

My questions to the group are:

Do you have any feedback regarding these shops (positive or negative)?

Are there any other online stores that sell OEM equipment that I might be overlooking.

Thanks!

·
Snicker Dog
208 Posts
I have used accessories-honda.com several times. Always have the cheapest prices. I have never had a problem with them.

·
Old Bird...sometimes wise
10,123 Posts
I could have sworn that there was such a thread in place already but I sure can't find it. Essentially it dealt with Honda Dealers online that sold OEM products & accessories at reasonable prices......I'll keep looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts