Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
361 - 363 of 363 Posts

·
one wheel drive
837 Posts
Keep an eye on the other two lines.
There are 5 back there prone to rotting- both rear brake lines, the fuel feed, return, and purge.
I lost my brakes first and didn't wait too long to do the fuel lines before it left me stranded.

·
Registered
1999 Honda Accord DX Sedan 2.3L Engine
2 Posts
Keep an eye on the other two lines.
There are 5 back there prone to rotting- both rear brake lines, the fuel feed, return, and purge.
I lost my brakes first and didn't wait too long to do the fuel lines before it left me stranded.
Hey Donut Limo, I am guessing you are replying to my comment. I appreciate your impute and reply. I should mention the three fuel lines I replaced were the fuel feed return and purse I believe. Last summer in 2021 I found after releasing the emergency break I heard a jolt/crunch and found my brakes were shot, gone and not working. I found I was leaking brake fluid and had all of the front and rear brake lines replaced.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Been driving my 3.0 Accord a lot recently since I'm waiting for aftermarket seats to arrive for my other Accord. Up to 310k now.

Gauge Speedometer Car Odometer Measuring instrument

No CELs finally. After a couple of months of intermittent catalytic converter codes, it appears to have gone away permanently after several thousand miles of driving.

361 - 363 of 363 Posts