Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you drive prior to your 9th Gen?

I'll start. My previous daily driver was a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT which I owned for 7+ years. I traded it with 122kmi on it.

At that time I also unloaded a 2011 Challenger R/T Classic that was collecting dust in my garage.

Jay

Attachments

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Miss her every day :(

(mine is the S2000 :p)

And before that:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Before anyone says Pep-Boy wing and bodykit, it's all factory...A-Spec lip kit and wing and also A-Spec suspension, along with authentic JDM window visors, JDM Ion foglights, JDM taillights, and JDM emblems. BTW, I still have the RSX.

Reactions: 08EX-L

·
Registered
330 Posts
1997 Nissan Maxima and a 1999 Nissan Maxima, nothing special but they were pretty quick/loaded/reliable for what they were.

·
Registered
884 Posts
06 Cobalt SS Supercharged, GM Stage 2 plus other mods.

06 VW GTI w/DSG, APR Stage 1 tune, Neuspeed intake, Miltek quad outlet exhaust, catless downpipe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
My wife is driving a 2000 Toyota Solara V-6 and we plan to keep it for a work car until she retires later this year. You can see some of my former cars in the link at the bottom of my signature.

·
Banned
356 Posts
2012 Honda Fit Sport: Sits in the parking lot majority of the time now.

2002 Honda Accord SE: I got t-boned and car was totaled. RIP

·
Registered
16 Posts
White 2008 Nissan frontier Nismo edition. "2 lift, "33 nitto terragrappler tires, Volant CAI, Custom Magnaflow setup.

Gonna miss it tomorrow in all the snow I know that for sure...... Was like a mountain goat

And before that my "toy" 2003 Mazda 6

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
'04 Jeep Liberty

When I brought home her replacement...

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
1998 Acura 3.5RL. My stepfather drives it now. 206k miles on it and not a single issue. He wants to get a new LS460....

·
CBP 2013 Accord Sport CVT
22 Posts
2012 Honda Accord LX with 34,000 miles. I had it 2 years before trading in for my Sport.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
01 Accord DX just hit 250k on the original motor and trans and the trans started to slip. Figured it was time for an upgrade. Before that it was a 94 Saturn and I still have my 01 Camaro SS nice weather toy.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Traded in my '12 Si on my Accord exactly one year to the day.

Before that, drove a Mazda6 for 6 years and 105k miles.

Others: 2003 Mazda6, and my first ride, a 1988 S-10.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
2000 Accord Coupe V6 also San Maino Red.

·
Registered
11 Posts
12' STI - Needed to make changes for addition to the family and work commute...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 293 Posts