Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1173 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2000 Mercedes C280 Sport...........with a V6. I loved that car............it was just so damn expensive to work on. :bawling:

·
Registered
508 Posts
My mom and I shared her '00 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (which is now my dad's as my mom got an '08 A4)

·
Registered
752 Posts
crapsler 300 touring.

·
YO
114 Posts
2006 Scion xB

·
Who needs lugnuts anyway
194 Posts
2000 Camry LE V6, it was a very good car but not very entertaining to drive, even with the V6.

·
Banned
2,718 Posts
To All:

Prior to my trusty '86, which I've owned almost 16 (sixteen) years, I had a 1983 Civic Hatchback "1300." It was a "stripper," to which I added "1500 GL" door panels, A/C, upgraded from 12" rims to 13" with Michelins, then a tranny swap to replace its lousy four-speed with a low-ratio/close-ratio I pulled from a 1980 Civic "1300 DX." I LOVED that little car, and would likely still have it today except that...

It sadly DIED (April 8th, 1993)...when an IDIOT pulled in front of me...and I T-boned his Ford Tempo...at 47 mph. :(

RIP...as in, Rest In Pieces...

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,163 Posts
1996 Acura 3.2TL and a 2006 Chrysler Sebring sedan (company car) during the ownership of my Accord.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
97 S10 X-cab/I4/MT. Main reason I got it was b/c I had built up a $3700 rebate on a GM card. Held up really well for the 9 years I owned it.

·
Metal Gear
124 Posts
I had a 2006 Nissan Murano SE. Traded it in for the accord because of the seemingly never ending rise of fuel prices. The most I would get out of a single tank of fuel (18.5gal) is 310 miles, still pretty good for a small SUV but not for my daily 200+ mile drive. Now, with the same tank size I can easily get 500+ miles on my 8th gen v6 sedan! Gotta love it! :banana:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Mazda 6 :thmsup:

And now my Accord. :thumbsup:
Which I love even more than the Mazda 6.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
1996 Acura Integra GS-R sedan

·
Registered
341 Posts
RX-7 for years now........had a couple, 88 turbo 2, 87 sport model.
*drool*

Love the RX-7. Always wanted to get one. Wish Mazda would bring them back...but they'd probably ruin it if they did.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I did a little bit of what you would call downsizing.
My 0 - 60 time has gone down, while my mpg has gone up...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
*drool*

Love the RX-7. Always wanted to get one. Wish Mazda would bring them back...but they'd probably ruin it if they did.
Why would they bring it back? They already have a model being produced that replaced it... the RX-8.

·
05 Honda Accord EX
76 Posts
Before my accords I had a 83 Ford Mustang I hated it.

·
Old Bird...sometimes wise
10,163 Posts
'03 Corolla 5 speed, custom wheels, custom sunroof (closed itself if I forgot), Cold Air Intake, short shift kit, etc. Couldn't live with the seating position so went to an '04 Accord with similar mods. Traded it in on an '08 RAV4 V-6.....a major sleeper!

·
Registered
575 Posts
1988 Nissan stanza - hand me down when i got my license. drove for 3 years till i went to college. that thing was a bullet, too bad i was a 16 year old idiot and never checked the oil, had to get a rebuilt engine. power everything, 88 horses though and weighed a ton lol. my uncle uses it as his beater now
1996 camry - a very solid car that was another hand me down and drove from college through to my first working job. now i got the accord :)

1 - 20 of 1173 Posts