Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Tampa FL
422 Posts
looks good, that is what it should have looked from the factory

· L34 M22 3.55
259 Posts
Not fantastic but ANYTHING is better than the factory chrome mustache or the almost as bad sport grille on the 2016's.

I prefer the blacked out bars on the 13s-15s so this is close.

Reactions: boe and jb4674

· 8th Gen Believer
5,662 Posts
Like it a lot. Clean and simple.

· Registered
43 Posts
I'm not feeling it either. If you like an open grille like that, you should look at buying a new Toyota Camry or Avalon. They look like a large-mouthed bass going down the highway. :0

Reactions: rdrage73

· 8th Gen Believer
5,662 Posts
It's a nice, clean look.

· CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Looks good. The one thing I hate about my Accord is all of the chrome. It needs to go.
Lot of people have blacked out the grill similarly with dip or vinyl wrap. I'm surprised more people haven't wrapped the chrome with a more satin matte aluminum color like on2 did in this post:

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/86-9th-generation/211810-grill-vinyl-wrapped-*gasp-ez-lip.html

I think it would look really good on the 9.5 front chrome grill and rear chrome bar especially.

· Registered
410 Posts
Reactions: nmcbride

· Yo Yo Ma
416 Posts
Honestly, I don't think the stock grille looks too bad.
I would agree but it depends on the color of the car for me, on white like yours and the silver the chrome matches up well.

· Go Mountaineers !
242 Posts
Honestly, I don't think the stock grille looks too bad.
Two things I like about this grill over my 2016. First, the cleaner more flush fitting grill. When you see this grill coming at you on the road it looks really good - imho. Second, I like the smaller black band around the fog lights. I've wondered what it would look like to paint the area around my fog lights to look similar. Here is a really awful attempt using MS Paint to photoshop the idea.

Attachments

· Runnin' in the 90s
6,506 Posts
I wish a company could modify the sport grill

GRILLE. It's spelled grille.

Grill vs. grille - Grammarist

"As a noun, grill refers to (1) a cooking surface using parallel metal bars, (2) a device that cooks with a grill, or (3) a restaurant offering grilled food. As a verb, it means (1) to grill, or (2) to question relentlessly.

Grille, which is only a noun, usually refers to a grating used as a screen or barrier on a window or on the front of an automobile."

From your friendly neighborhood grammar police :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.