Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a accord 02 v6 3.0

my budget is $200-$300, which exhaust and header I need to get the loudest deep sound?

Please post video with that exhaust of possible

·
Banned
6 Posts
with a budget of $200 your not going to get any exhaust. I would look into getting a short ram intake. Look up videos on youtube

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with a budget of $200 your not going to get any exhaust. I would look into getting a short ram intake. Look up videos on youtube
Universal APEXi N1, Does this give deep loud sound? I see some video about it, it sound ok, but is it from it or from different car?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a accord 02 v6 3.0

my budget is $200-$300, which exhaust and header I need to get the loudest deep sound?

Please post video with that exhaust of possible
Johnnxiv,

To get a nice deep tone, you should save the money to replace the full exhaust system to get the best sound out of your V6. Typically, a dual muffler system will give the deepest tone without being buzzy or raspy. Check out some of the options on our site if you have any questions.

02 Accord Exhausts

·
Ceeeeej
21 Posts
Dual muffler with dual resonator for the best sound IMO. Catless makes it a whole lot different

·
Registered
385 Posts
I did look at the Exhaust reviews, I want to ask about ebay exhausts, do they produce loud deep sound?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk..._nkw=accord+02+v6+exhaust+&_sacat=0&_from=R40
they do, i would also do a resonator delete ( cut off resonator and put in a bendable pipe from autozone ((should cost 20 bucks at most)) and you can buy a exhaust with a 4 inch tip (2.5 with silencer) and have someone weld it on for you.. I did that to my 03 accord and it sounds great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
should I get header too? which one? just for the deep loud sound.

·
Carpe Diem
2,565 Posts
Keep in mind this "deep loud sound" you are looking for can get old pretty quick. It's hard to accomplish without a lot of cabin drone too. I'm not sure your passengers will appreciate it as much as you do either.

Ideally what you should get is something that is relatively quiet for normal driving but has a mean growl at WOT. You won't find that for 200-300 bucks though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts