Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone be able to share the Residual value and money factor for 2020 Accord EX 1.5, I'm interested in leasing. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
If you could just post your checking account number, bank routing number, social security number, full name, phone number, home address, and date of birth, I'd be glad to go sort out a lease for you and let you know when the car is ready to be picked up.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Ask Google and you'll get an immediate answer

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Would someone be able to share the Residual value and money factor for 2020 Accord EX 1.5, I'm interested in leasing. Thank you!
Ask a dealer. They're usually head over heels happy to answer that question.

·
19 EX-L 2.0 Obsidian Blue
37 Posts
Looks like 58% for 36 mo on a 2020 Accord LX 1.5 through a Honda Financing lease special. Major lenders use residuals from ALG (Auto Lease Guide) and they are usually within 1-2 points depending on the exact model (LX, EX, Tour, Hybrid, 1.5, 2.0). Dealers can't increase the residual percent above what the lender publishes, so there is really no incentive for them to do so. However, the Money Factor (the interest rate component of a lease calculation) can be increased by the dealer to make additional profit, called 'dealer reserve'. It's much like the interest rate can be increased on a purchase for additional dealer profit. Generally, the Money Factor on advertised captive lender special programs can't be increased, the dealer profit is already included within the parameters of the published program. Often times the dealer is paid a 'flat' fee (in the $300 range) by the lender for deals done at the buy rate. If you are going to get a lease, do some homework ahead of time to understand how the lease calculation works. It's more complex than a straight purchase. For example, the Money Factor is applied to the adjusted cap cost + the residual value. Just asking the dealer "What is the money factor?" doesn't help if you don't know how it impacts the deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts