Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

I have a 2013 accord ex. Last night when I start the car, I notice the I-mid display RM briefly then went away. I couldn't find it in the manual any where talking about it. Anyone knows what the heck RM stand for and what it is?

thanks

Henry

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
That's what it stands for, "Read manual". Unfortunately it led you astray and the manual doesn't say what it means:D:D

Seriously, I have no idea. Haven't seen it on mine. Did you look at the list of error messages that you can see? Not sure where in the manual those are.

·
Elvira
3,604 Posts
hello,

I have a 2013 accord ex. Last night when I start the car, I notice the I-mid display RM briefly then went away. I couldn't find it in the manual any where talking about it. Anyone knows what the heck RM stand for and what it is?

thanks

Henry
Pg 377 in the sedan manual shows the RM stands for Roaming when using the handsfreelink and your phone is roaming. it probably automatically just does that when connecting to your phone.
Did it show up above the little antenna symbol? then that's it.
Miker

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Wow Miker, you have great eyes. I looked in my hard copy manual and in the pdf. It is super small both places and when I enlarge the pdf it just gets all blurry.

·
Elvira
3,604 Posts
Wow Miker, you have great eyes. I looked in my hard copy manual and in the pdf. It is super small both places and when I enlarge the pdf it just gets all blurry.
It wasn't easy !!!!:nuts:

The PDF is blurry but my Encyclopedia Hondaca actually is pretty sharp.

Miker

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pg 377 in the sedan manual shows the RM stands for Roaming when using the handsfreelink and your phone is roaming. it probably automatically just does that when connecting to your phone.
Did it show up above the little antenna symbol? then that's it.
Miker

Yes, it did show above the little atenna symbol.

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts