Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone a share with me what other makes/models of cars out there use the same lug pattern as my 8th gen coupe? Ie: acura tl maybe? Or even other manufacturers? Doesnt have to be honda/acura. Wanna change up my rims, but not a huge fan of aftermarket wheels

·
YeA BuDdI
239 Posts
If i'm not mistaken, the bolt pattern for all our 08-12 accords are 5x114. If you like the TL rims, then they will fit.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
4,212 Posts

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Any wheels with 5x114.1 bolt pattern will fit, although the hub sizes will be different so u need to get hub centric ring adapters whicch are very cheap for around 10 dollars

·
Registered
457 Posts
Since this thread is already started, do any other cars use the exact dimensions, (5x114) And Same hub size (64 I believe). possibly the RDX? or is that different hub size too.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.com App

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,155 Posts
Step 1: go to Wheels & Tires section of forum
Step 2: click on thread titled "Honda and Acura Wheel Bolt Pattern guide" and "OEM Wheel Chart - bolt pattern, hub bore, lug size -- not just Honda"
Step 3: marvel in your new found knowledge

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks for the link name, I never saw that before.

Quick question, I am looking at a set of G35 coupe rims that are the 5x114 and the hub size is 66. there is no way to go down a size is there other than machining them? I remember the thread where a guy did that I just wish there was a easier way cause the deal is soooo good. like 250 for rims and Michelin pilots on them.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
4,212 Posts

Quick question, I am looking at a set of G35 coupe rims that are the 5x114 and the hub size is 66. there is no way to go down a size is there other than machining them? I remember the thread where a guy did that I just wish there was a easier way cause the deal is soooo good. like 250 for rims and Michelin pilots on them.

Infiniti hub is 66.1, Honda is 64.1 .. hubcentric rings, I think, would be all that is needed.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Infiniti hub is 66.1, Honda is 64.1 .. hubcentric rings, I think, would be all that is needed.
Oh I was thinking the hub centric rings could only go one way (either up size or down size I don't know) Does anyone else remember that thread where the guy machined the G35 wheels.

So do y'all think I should hop on this deal then of he will go a little lower? They look almost exactly like the HFP wheels I think.

Oh and the deal includes infinity center caps and TPMS so I would just ebay the center caps and cover part of my cost right there.

·
Registered
55 Posts

This post is just to pose an alternative, since I don't know anything about hubcentric rings. I saw another board member post that he got these rims, and they look very identical to the G37S Coupe rims (yes, I know you posted about G35 rims). Maybe just for your viewing pleasure?

Sport Edition SE-14 Bright Silver Paint: http://goo.gl/m22WA (same bolt pattern as the Accord)

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,155 Posts
Infiniti uses a 66.1mm center bore for their wheels

back of wheel:

The Accord (and most other Hondas/Acuras) have a hub size of 64.1mm

You want the wheels center bore to be the same size as or bigger than the hub size of the car. If the wheel's center bore is bigger, then you'll want hub rings to fill in the space so the wheels don't vibrate, like these.

If the wheels center bore is smaller than the hub size of the car, then the wheels won't fit unless you make the wheels bore size bigger by drilling it out (not really recommended).

·
Sugar coating for you ..
4,212 Posts
Oh I was thinking the hub centric rings could only go one way (either up size or down size I don't know) Does anyone else remember that thread where the guy machined the G35 wheels.

So do y'all think I should hop on this deal then of he will go a little lower? They look almost exactly like the HFP wheels I think.

Oh and the deal includes infinity center caps and TPMS so I would just ebay the center caps and cover part of my cost right there.

I should get paid for the searching I do for people:

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30790

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks daniel hopefully that helps someone else I had already read that but that guy went to soooo much more work then he had to I think....Wouldn't these have saved him a ton of money time and headaches?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=130524094882

that link is for the mobile site ill post the reg. link in a second but it says (OD (outside diameter im assuming) 66.1 and ID (Assuming inside diameter 64.1 that is what u need right? For 10$ and how cheap these g35 rims are im gonna try it I think if he accepts my offer.

edit: dam it keeps redirecting me when I try to view the full site and search. but for 9$ with free shipping you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
152 Posts
^ LOL daniel

$$$ here ya go... LOL

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yea, the only that can happen is they won't fit heh. Trial and error is all it takes.
True, but theoretically they shouldddd fit haha with should being the important word.

edit: hopefully more trial then error hahaha the rim deal is just too good to pass up even If I just sell them in a few months.

·
Registered
152 Posts
CLICKYHERE!!!

play with the year/make/and such, and u'll get a lot of info there

oh btw, what year g35? is it the 19" rays ones? if so i have that one,

·
Registered
457 Posts
haha yea I just feel like for 250 you can't really go wrong esp. with the Michelin pilots on em. and if they don't fit ill just ebay them or sell em on a infinity forum for a lil more

1 - 20 of 37 Posts