Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent seen any that look that good..

Chrome? Black? Grey? What sizes look good on this car?

Ill take everything into perspective and no flamming since i just joined lol..

I know its a personal opinion but just want to see everyones taste and maybe find my new rims...

Also, willing to spend a good amount

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Flame thrower .. engage.

Kidding, depends on what your style is man. Do you like ghetto ass bling chrome crap, luxury, sporty etc.

What's your budget and I can recommend you some.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
If you're willing to spend a good amount.. Volk TE37s! Saw another guy with some replicas and it looked pretty nice.

Whatever you like, man. Just throwing a suggestion out there. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very sporty, nothing really ghetto haha

Im willing to spend anything right now since I've been saving typically for rims

THAiPHOON : Ya i saw them in grey 19" with a black outline and they looked nice...Very interested in them :)

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
I hope you realize wheels + tires do get pretty expensive.

For wheels only around 2000, check out www.vossenwheels.com.

For wheels only around 3000+, check out www.workwheelsusa.com.

For wheels less than 2000, check out www.tirerack.com , www.wheelfire.com , www.wheelsnext.com , www.axiswheels.com , www.privatwheels.com.

Also www.varrstoen.com, www.vividracing.com.

I really can't recommend a particular wheel to you because not everyone has the same taste. But these are good sites with a variety of wheels to choose from, some are wheel manufacturers and some are distributors. Volk Racing has nice wheels, but they are pretty expensive but they are really light weight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope you realize wheels + tires do get pretty expensive.

For wheels only around 2000, check out www.vossenwheels.com.

For wheels only around 3000+, check out www.workwheelsusa.com.

For wheels less than 2000, check out www.tirerack.com , www.wheelfire.com , www.wheelsnext.com , www.axiswheels.com , www.privatwheels.com.

Also www.varrstoen.com, www.vividracing.com.

I really can't recommend a particular wheel to you because not everyone has the same taste. But these are good sites with a variety of wheels to choose from, some are wheel manufacturers and some are distributors. Volk Racing has nice wheels, but they are pretty expensive but they are really light weight.
Thanks a lot for the help i appreciate it. Im really into the Voseen Rims and think I already found the pair I want haha. Looking forward to using this site so much now! :thmsup:

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Whatever you do, don't get in a hurry. Take your time and look around, wheels are a pretty big investment it ****s to spend that kind of money to end up disliking your wheels and have to go through the process of trying to sell them.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Gunmetal / dark bronzish looks pretty good on PMM. Check out the wheels / tires forum and there is a thread specifically for PMM's. Or actually I think it's in "The Gallery" section.

·
Registered
656 Posts
The 19" HFP wheels look really good on the PMM coupes. 15MM spacers in the rear to complete the look.
20mm in the front 25 mm in the back IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts