Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i have decide that finally want to do it just the roof tho . i have my white accord and i think its going to look HOT !!!!! but what type of vinyl wrap do you guys think its the best looking one? shine black ? carbon ? mate black? i want the car to look nice not too sporty tho. what brand should i buy? by the way i wash my car 2 per week so im guessing i need to buy a good quality vinyl .... a lot of snow here in north jersey too plus i have sunroof

·
Registered
288 Posts
You should def go for a matte red vinyl wrap. I haven't seen it done on a accord yet
It's been done on a coupe.

Belongs to Kinsey of Kryptonite Designs :thmsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
not really sure but based on some info i found online its like 2 to 3 k to do a whole car but i did find someone who did it themselves and only spent like 120

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ahhh ****s you dont live in SoCal. I got mine done today for $100 and they used Avery vinyl. I dont know exact model name of it, but it was made especially for a roof.

not really sure but based on some info i found online its like 2 to 3 k to do a whole car but i did find someone who did it themselves and only spent like 120
The place I was at today charges $1500 for the whole car, and $450 to Plasti-Dip the whole car.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
can you guys post pic of the different type of black vinyl? how will it look in our accord? i think shine carbon will look nice... but idk if its going to look better it just plain shinny black

·
Registered
417 Posts
This is my girl. Its the only picture I jave right now. Ill take a better one 2mm after I wash her. I believe the wrap is called oracal 651.
Can you take a pic of how they tucked it in, in front and the back?
Im just curious if my OCD is getting the best of me, because I hate the tuck in the back and front.

·
CVT
514 Posts
This is my girl. Its the only picture I jave right now. Ill take a better one 2mm after I wash her. I believe the wrap is called oracal 651.
did you also wrap the chrome by the lower grill? looks like its blacked out as well. nice look!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I did it myself and it came out really good. I didn't took in mine. I show you in detail with the picture 2mm.

Noo that's plasti dip :) I need to do that back chrome part as well.

·
Registered
440 Posts
ok guys i have decide that finally want to do it just the roof tho . i have my white accord and i think its going to look HOT !!!!! but what type of vinyl wrap do you guys think its the best looking one? shine black ? carbon ? mate black? i want the car to look nice not too sporty tho. what brand should i buy? by the way i wash my car 2 per week so im guessing i need to buy a good quality vinyl .... a lot of snow here in north jersey too plus i have sunroof
don't do it. the white roof looks better

1 - 20 of 27 Posts