Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

2421 - 2440 of 2484 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
2007 EX-L V6 auto Coupe, just turned 59,000, going to sell it after 12 1/2 years of pampered life.

Reactions: nes

·
Pilot without a plane
305 Posts
Had about a 45 second window to get the pic correct...fail.

This signifies 300k since the transmission install and several other items like struts, clutch, tie rod ends, etc. My junkyard tranny now has about 350k on it.

20200302_210059.jpg

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,079 Posts
Had about a 45 second window to get the pic correct...fail.

This signifies 300k since the transmission install and several other items like struts, clutch, tie rod ends, etc. My junkyard tranny now has about 350k on it.

View attachment 519061
I feel like I'm falling behind, lol.

That said, makes me wonder who will hit 600k first: on my engine, or your transmission?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Pilot without a plane
305 Posts
I feel like I'm falling behind, lol.

That said, makes me wonder who will hit 600k first: on my engine, or your transmission?
You probably got me there. Gotta fit in 40 hrs a week for my regular gig so I'm hitting it about as hard as I can. If I keep going at my current rate, I should be at 700k by October or November.

10k miles in 22 days. Not sure I can top that.

I'll hit 231,000 on the way home from the office today. (Still original engine/transmission/suspension) ;)
Nice! My car started getting a lil bouncy in the mid 200k range. I also noticed the gap between my front tires and fenders getting smaller as the springs got tired.

·
Registered
279 Posts
You probably got me there. Gotta fit in 40 hrs a week for my regular gig so I'm hitting it about as hard as I can. If I keep going at my current rate, I should be at 700k by October or November.

10k miles in 22 days. Not sure I can top that.

Nice! My car started getting a lil bouncy in the mid 200k range. I also noticed the gap between my front tires and fenders getting smaller as the springs got tired.
Oh, I can feel the struts are getting tired. Whole car rattles over rough road. It's probably time to replace all the way around. Along with foggy headlights. Sick of not being able to see anymore!

·
Registered
279 Posts
having a 50k mileage for a car this year will be quite not normal and could be a bad thing. It just means there are instances when the car is not even in use for several months and accumulating rust and the hoses and wires being eaten by rats or squirrels
Also how I feel. I'd rather buy a vehicle 3 years old with 60k miles vs. same vehicle with 20k miles.

·
Registered
527 Posts
232,636. Last day driving to work for the foreseeable future until I can get back into the office. Weekly mileage goes from around 750/week to less than 100/week. Time to give the ol girl a break I suppose and get some precautionary maintenance items addressed.
What’s on the to-do list for the old ride?

2421 - 2440 of 2484 Posts