Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

2441 - 2460 of 2484 Posts

·
Pilot without a plane
306 Posts
Yo,

WHAT THE HELL? Is it just me or is that SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY THOUSAND KILOMETERS on that Accord V6 Coupe? You have the same car as me right?
What's this kilometers thing aboot?
It's 630k miles in 'merica.

For even more fun, convert it over to km. It's over 1MM kilometers on it now.

2003 Accord EX 3.0L v6 6-spd

·
Pilot without a plane
306 Posts
Probably not like you're expecting. I don't beat on it. It's not a racecar so I don't treat it like one.

I change the oil every 15k miles. I check it often and don't let it get low. I try to fix issues as they pop up. There's a link in my signature to my thread about it. More details there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Probably not like you're expecting. I don't beat on it. It's not a racecar so I don't treat it like one.

I change the oil every 15k miles. I check it often and don't let it get low. I try to fix issues as they pop up. There's a link in my signature to my thread about it. More details there.
Awesome, damn 15k? I do mine every 7k km (synthetic) as suggested by my mechanic. Beautiful accord and rims.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Update for the week: Been working from home and will be "until further notice". Someone at our office contracted COVID-19, gotta love it. I've been at home for a week now, driven the car MAYBE 100 miles in 8 days. Also made a deal on a 2017 F150 last night from a family member so the Accord will see less drive time. :( Accord will still be getting some love here in about a month. Replacing serp belt, headlights, "door checker" thing on the drivers door, deep clean, trans fluid change. Should be fun! Now if only Honda made a "truck" and not a Honda Pilot with the roof cut off the last 4 feet...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Planning on driving to the bank today... That's the most driving the car has seen in about 2 weeks other than being moved around in the driveway. Been tinkering with mods for the truck lately.

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,080 Posts
Consider yourself lucky that you're working as much as you are.

Sucks about the AC though...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Pilot without a plane
306 Posts
Consider yourself lucky that you're working as much as you are.

Sucks about the AC though...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I do and am very thankful for that. We have been affected in a couple ways financially, but thankfully I'm still able to work both jobs and income has been pretty stable.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Still not driving into the office, working from home. Gotta admit I do miss the drive into work though. Took the Accord for a 50 mile loop last night just to get the wheels turning again... car has some maintenence items that need to be addressed. I've MAYBE driven the car 300 miles in the past 5 weeks. On average I put on about 2500/month on the Accord.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Accord, Coupe, Touring (V6, 6AT), 2017 Honda Accord Sedan, EXL V6 w/ Navi, Sensing
106 Posts
2007 EXL w/ Navi V6, 5AT, 194k miles. daughter’s car. 3rd battery installed this weekend. Nearly ready for the second timing belt etc. change. Probably sell it and upgrade to a 9th gen by 200k miles, if can keep Uncle Sam from stealing all my savings.

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,610 Posts
My car now has 270,000 miles and still get 33mpg!!

2441 - 2460 of 2484 Posts