·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,080 Posts
Reactions: TX Accord

·
Pilot without a plane
306 Posts
10k in less than a month...

Going to be hard to catch you, unless the economy starts booming...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah. I've never had a year like this. It's crazy, but I'm still really motivated to hit 1MM on it asap. At current rate, I think I'll hit 700k by early Sep.

The support and friendly rivalry is cool. 👍

·
Registered
371 Posts
Almost up to 160,000! Just completed some maintenance on the car this weekend. I installed a new cabin air filter, new air filter, and polished the headlight lenses. Aside from a few electrical gremlins, this has been a fantastic car. I am casually browsing online classifieds as of late to look for something else, though.

·
NOT your average Joe
2006 Accord EX Sedan, 2.4ℓ & 5-spd Auto
21 Posts
I'm impressed by these - Cool!

Opposite end of the scale, but my '06 EX only has ~65k miles. Pics in The Gallery w/ one of the odometer. At the rate i'm' going I'll be dead before reaching some of the milestones you folks have. :D

Who else has low mileage for the age? I'm sure you're out there.

Joe

·
Registered
371 Posts

Opposite end of the scale, but my '06 EX only has ~65k miles. Pics in The Gallery w/ one of the odometer. At the rate i'm' going I'll be dead before reaching some of the milestones you folks have. :D

Joe
Wow! That is amazing that you only have 65k on your Accord. The real question remains: do you WANT it to last as long as you do? :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just rolled over to 230K last week. I've only had this car since last fall, so I'm only responsible for the last 8,000 or so miles. I'm hoping I can keep it going and pass it on to my son as his first car in the next year or so.

·
Registered
265 Posts

Joe
Mines pretty low mileage compared to some of the other guys here. Bought it with 77k miles and I'm at 108k in just over 2 years. Probably going to get one more year of similar use before it gets moved from the main daily.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

2461 - 2480 of 2484 Posts