Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

2501 - 2520 of 2560 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
235,200ish... toying with the idea of selling the 7th gen all together, although I doubt anyone will give me what I'm looking to get for it. Got the word from work today that I'll be working from home for for sure the rest of 2020... so much for hitting 250K by Christmas!

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,278 Posts
Scheduled check in....
20200715_181130.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
235,200ish... toying with the idea of selling the 7th gen all together, although I doubt anyone will give me what I'm looking to get for it. Got the word from work today that I'll be working from home for for sure the rest of 2020... so much for hitting 250K by Christmas!
Just need to take more trips to the cabin, am I right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2003 Accord LX 234K. Original owner.

Since new: two O2 sensors (the second one both times), one starter motor, one brake pedal switch, one push-button for the shifter, a new air intake plastic hose assembly (old one had torn), one head lamp bulb, a couple of tail light bulbs, and a new passenger side seat belt buckle assembly. CD player gave up a while back. 3 front brake pads, 1 set of front brake calipers (boots were torn), 1 set of back brake pads. All else has been preventative maintenance, tires, and batteries.

Took a 6 1/2 hour trip last weekend and got a hair under 35 MPG.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Drove it 100 miles last week. Have it listed for sale.. hate seeing the car sit outside and collect dust. If anyones looking for a reliable daily pm me. It's listed for sale in SE Wisconsin. 😬

·
Registered
302 Posts
I've put 300 miles on it in 5 weeks... :( HATE seeing it sit. I've had it listed for sale for awhile, lots of bites until they figure out the mileage on it. Everyone turns up their nose to something with 200K+ miles. "I can buy a 2012 Cruze for 4XXX, WELL THERE IS PROBABLY A GOOD REASON WHY"..... rant over. Lol.

·
Registered
660 Posts

Final tally: 461,990. Lost compression in cylinder 1. Going to scrap it or donate it. Replacement car is the 2020 Corolla in the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! That car owes you nothing. Did you put all of those miles on your vehicle, or did you buy it used?

Regardless, that’s a really good run. Good luck with the new ride!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow! That car owes you nothing. Did you put all of those miles on your vehicle, or did you buy it used?

Regardless, that’s a really good run. Good luck with the new ride!
My wife bought the car in 2007 with about 30K on it. No complaints. Car has never stranded me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2501 - 2520 of 2560 Posts