Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the piece that is above the rear bumper cover and below the trunk? It got dented on my wife's 1005 EX V6 and I was wondered how hard it would be to replace. The bumper cover is pretty scratched up too, so I might do that at the same time. I am not a big car guy but replaced the bumper cover on my son's 2005 Civic and it went pretty well.

Thanks!

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
What is the piece that is above the rear bumper cover and below the trunk? It got dented on my wife's 1005 EX V6 and I was wondered how hard it would be to replace. The bumper cover is pretty scratched up too, so I might do that at the same time. I am not a big car guy but replaced the bumper cover on my son's 2005 Civic and it went pretty well.

Thanks!
How about a picture? Last time I checked, there wasn't a body panel between the rear bumper cover and deck lid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too dark to shoot my Accord, but here is a stock pic (albeit a hybrid but close enough) showing the piece I mean.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Isn't that still part of the trunk? Lower trunk lid? I don't think it has a specific name? :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts