Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Tiger Eye Pearl

Votes: 2 1.2%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite exterior color for the 9th generation Accords and why?

·
Four Doors/Two Pedals
2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
1,172 Posts
I didn't have much of a choice, given the fact that I have an MT.

However, living in the West as I do, white and silver are good colors for our dusty environment and I'm quite surprised that MSM is good at this also.

If I had to choose a favorite at this time, I'd go with the MSM, because it's the one I have and it's a very attractive and practical color.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Basque Red Pearl. Looks great when clean! Also, it is a rare color in my area.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
San Marino Red only is available on the Coupe and it's close to the red used on Italian sports cars. The car in this shade of red looks like it's going fast even when standing still.

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
I think the Alabaster Silver Metallic shows up the dirt the least of any color and that's why I went with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I chose Hematite Metallic because I wanted a car with black leather plus I don't like driving common colors (white, black, silver, grey) that can be found everywhere.

·
Luv2Drum
119 Posts
I settled for the ASM. I must say the metallic really comes thru to which I like.

Honda's color choices are really too narrow.

If the Tiger eye pearl had been available for the sedan might have went with it.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Something about the ASM that I really like...can't really put my finger on it. Maybe because the sparkly/metallic part of it really stands out. It's definitely "metallic". Plus, it sort of reminds me of Mercedes or Audi...two fine auto makers that were just a bit out of my price range (not that I am in any way unhappy with my Honda)!

An added bonus is the fact that it hides dirt really well, too. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm just gonna leave it here...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I didn't have much of a choice, given the fact that I have an MT.

If I had to choose a favorite at this time, I'd go with the MSM, because it's the one I have and it's a very attractive and practical color.
This^ exactly. Also, I have a little bit of a thing about my cars matching somewhat in color. Since the GTR is gray, it helped to have the accord be gray as well.

I know, I know...I'm weird. :paranoid:

·
S Drive 24/7
103 Posts
It was either the white orchid or the black pearl, couldn't do white/wheat/tan interior again so went with the black pearl

·
Registered
547 Posts
Basque Red Pearl. Looks great when clean! Also, it is a rare color in my area.
+1
Not so rare here, but after I Zaino it..the color looks so wet..amazing..I had a fellow Basque Red Accord owner come over to me and ask, what color red is that...lol Told him same as yours, something about this color when it is clean..just pops out at you...:thmsup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
It's not a ugly color... It's just a old man's color!

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,369 Posts
I never thought I would ever get a white car as all I've ever owned were green and red cars. I originally wanted the Obsidian blue this time, but I concluded the White Orchid Pearl was the best because:
- Mostly that it seems to mask the excessive ugly amount of chrome trim. The excessive amount of trim pretty much knocked out all the darker colors for me because there was too much of an eye sore contrast with the chrome.
- I love grey and silver in showrooms, but on the road, i feel it blends in too much with the road.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have to go with ***.

I originally wanted an OBP sedan but Honda refuses to put out bright colors. Everything but white is way too dark. If the sedan came in Dyno Blue (Civic Si), I would have that in my garage.

Now that I have the *** I love it. White with dark tint looks so clean, love it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I never thought I would ever get a white car as all I've ever owned were green and red cars. I originally wanted the Obsidian blue this time, but I concluded the White Orchid Pearl was the best because:
- Mostly that it seems to mask the excessive ugly amount of chrome trim. The excessive amount of trim pretty much knocked out all the darker colors for me because there was too much of an eye sore contrast with the chrome.
- I love grey and silver in showrooms, but on the road, i feel it blends in too much with the road.
I was the exact same. Never thought I'd own a white car, but the White Orchid Pearl was the only was that stuck out to me on the lot; all of the other colors were just bland.

I agree with the above too, white with the tinted windows and Sport wheels makes mine look like a Storm Trooper haha

1 - 20 of 63 Posts