Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sedan, but put on 235/45/18s coupe wheels. Does anyone have any pictures with these wheels and spacers? I'm thinking 5mm in the front and 10mm in the back? I'm going to install them with coilovers at the same time.

·
Registered
411 Posts
8thgeninspire from the other forum has the same setup, he used 15mm front and 20mm rear and his lowered on Tein springs. really need to buy tires for my 18'' coupe wheels, although I borrowed my bro's spacer and tried it on my car (20mm) and they look great. Someone had put on 20mm front and 25mm rear I think it would rub on the fender wall esp. if your lowered.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was originally going to go with 10 and 20, but since the coupe wheels are wider than the sedan's i thought i should go a little smaller.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I was originally going to go with 10 and 20, but since the coupe wheels are wider than the sedan's i thought i should go a little smaller.
I would put 20mm, the coupe wheels have an offset of 55. Wheels will sit tucked in, the 17" that came from our car has the same offset 55. I wish the offset was 45 like the TL wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts