Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this on Facebook. I would throw this on in a second.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
A foreign license plate???

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I think he's referring to the front bumper skirt. As for me, no thanks. I'm afraid as it is to crunch my front standard bumper. Seems to be a little lower than my '98's was, and some curbs seem to be too high to fit under it.

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I am referring to the front lip (sides as well). The fact that this accord is lowered makes it seem like the lip would make the car sit too low to the ground. With a slight drop (or none at all perhaps), I don't think it would be a huge issue with curbs and such. I'd like to see this on a black accord as i think it wouldn't look quite at "gaudy". With being able to really see the lines on the white accord, I agree it could look like a bit much, but still I think it could be a nice option on alternative colors.

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
We'll never get it, it's custom from Thailand.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm more interested in why it needs a FMIC, as shown in pic 3 :) :).

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
Alright, someone please educate me. What is up with the tilted wheels? I have been seeing these locally of late, but in most cases either front only or rear only. How do the tires rotate? What is this thing called? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Make sure you perform a ladyboy check.

·
S mode
382 Posts
lol ladyboy...I don't think ladyboy are allow to be deceitful to model, I think there's a rule in the modeling world where you have to be natural born female.

I think those are air ride suspension. It only looks like that when it's drop down when park but need to adjust back to normal when driving.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Alright, someone please educate me. What is up with the tilted wheels? I have been seeing these locally of late, but in most cases either front only or rear only. How do the tires rotate? What is this thing called? Thanks in advance.

P.S. Make sure you perform a ladyboy check.

The tilted wheels is because of camber and these cars are on airbag so once you lay frame the wheel will tilt in so it can be more low

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
While their modifications preferences vary from ours, they are much more dedicated in their work, it's all done meticulously, and craftsmanship wise, it's perfect lol

I can almost bet my left nut that intercooler is for a functional turbo as well lol

Also, SOME of their cars that are dropped that low are indeed static(on coilovers). From what I've been told, their road are really flat.

·
MSM EX-L
181 Posts
I agree, those guys out there are highly modded (over the top) but the work looks clean..the way they made custom body kits and even the wide fenders, it looks like they did decent work..it might not be appealing to us but its definitely respectable..no one here in the states has even attempted to make a lip for our cars.

·
Always time to play!!
240 Posts
Oh dear god, what did that Accord do to deserve that... Would have to agree on the interest for the front mount intercooler!!

The lip on the white one is very subtle and looks good in my opinion

1 - 20 of 27 Posts