Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Where can i buy a Drift e-Brake

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  milan.mastracci 
#1 ·
I know its not a drift car, however for the winter I want to have some fun getting sideways. Does anyone know of the long ass drift ebrake handles? Where can i buy one? What site?

#2 ·
I would highly doubt anyone has made an extra long parking brake handle for our cars (because it's not a car that people drift in). Alls I know is that it's a PITA doing anything with the parking brake, because it seems you have to remove the whole center console. If you're ambitious enough, I'm sure you could make something that would slip over the OEM handle and then add a length of aluminum cylinder rod to push the button.

#3 ·
Taking apart the centre console is quite simple as it is just being held in by some clips. The emergency brake doesn't have to be a very complex device. I was actually contemplating macgyvering something like as you said a piece of aluminium as a drift stick ;) however the only thing I'm worried about is that my vehicle manual meaning i'd be nice to use the emergency brake when i park the vehicle. Anyone have any tips?

#4 ·
Cut a piece of PVC piping? Then you could just slide it on and off the parking brake lever.

Thanks my only idea, people don't really use front wheel drive cars for drifting...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.