Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just bought a new 2010 EX-L V6 sedan and would like to swap out my 17" OEMs for an older style of OEM 17" wheels.

Pic below:

Any ideas on where to find these new or as takeoffs?
I think these were offered by Honda in 2008 on EX-L V6s??

Part = Hollander #: 63938 ??
Any dealers with stock of 4 of these for sale?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Local dealers, craigslist, ebay, forum classifieds, junkyards, and wheel refinishers are places I would check.

·
VTAKKKK
1,710 Posts
Where are you located?

Those are actually 4 cylinder 8th generation coupe wheels (2008-2010).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SE PA outside Philadelphia.

I was looking to skip the junkyard and not buy refurbished.

If there is a Honda part # for these that I could order through a dealer that would be ideal.

The 7-spoke wheels are alloys designed to look like wheel covers in my opinion. Ugly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are actually 4 cylinder 8th generation coupe wheels (2008-2010).
Thanks! I didn't even think to check the coupes, but they always seem to have the better wheel designs.

I will check my dealer for these 4 cyl coupe wheels from 2010.
From Honda's site pics they're still sold for the 2011 4 cylinder models.

Only the 2011 V6 coupe got a wheel redesign.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Looking at College Hills Honda, those wheels are $373 each plus shipping. List price, which is what I've found most parts departments will quote you, is $478 each. You can try to get them to match College Hills or at least come closer. Personally, I never thought they looked bad, but there's no way I would pay $1500-2000 for them. You can get the 18" HFPs for $305 each or the 19" HFPs for $337 each, but you'll have to spring for new tires.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mind sending me the link to the College Hills page with this 17" wheel quoted?

I'm only coming up with prices on the 18" and 19" accessory upgrade wheels.

Even the Honda eStore doesn't list part numbers or prices for this wheel.

Thanks!

·
20th Gear
2020 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
198 Posts
Try looking under parts for the 4 cyl Accord Coupe, not the accessory sections.:wave:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't see these wheels in parts for the coupe...

Only wheels in the eStore were in accessories??

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
The estore is accessories. You need to get into the parts catalog where you can purchase actual body parts. Go to College Hills home page and click the link on the left-hand side that says Honda Parts Catalog.

Or click here.

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
My dad has a pair of those that he's lookin to get rid of! He sold his '09 accord with a set of Konig Hot Swaps on it! So he has a set (4) of those exact OEM rims w/ Blizzak snow tires. and I'm in Allentown, bout an hour out of Philly! The only thing is he wants to get rid of them with the tires, only about a month worth of drivin on em. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi... sorry I already did a deal for a set of 4 of these wheels with center caps and tires included on eBay.

Thanks for the replies, and I'll be selling 4 17" 2010 EX-L sedan wheels soon!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a thought -- if someone wants to do a $0 swap of their 4 coupe wheels of this style for my 4 2010 EX-L sedan wheel takeoffs, please PM.

I might want to have an emergency spare on hand in case of curb rash, :furious: .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sure, I'll take some photos when I have them taken off this Saturday.
I have 1,500 miles on them.
17" tires with plenty of tread are included.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts