Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Local Honda dealers or on-line dealers, salvage yards, ebay would be some sources. If you are looking for a used switch, just be sure its for the same year as your car. Other years have the same connector but are wired differently and cause electrical damage if used.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Local Honda dealers or on-line dealers, salvage yards, ebay would be some sources. If you are looking for a used switch, just be sure its for the same year as your car. Other years have the same connector but are wired differently and cause electrical damage if used.
So it's safe to assume 98-2002 is not universally compatible. Ah shucks. My hazard light functions, there's just a loose/broken spring somewhere inside that I can't reach. So when I press the button, it stays pressed and I can't turn it off because it won't pop back out.....:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
4,703 Posts
Are they wired differently? I would presume that any 98 - 2000 accord and then 2001 - 2002 would work depending on which year the OP's model is.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I run a 2000 Accord EX V6.

This really sucks. It works properly, it just won't turn off because the spring inside is broken or something.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts