Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I stumbled upon this SMEXY picture of an Accord and aside from the

car itself, that bug deflector caught my eye.

Has anyone seen that anywhere? I've been looking for the better part of a

couple days ever since I found this picture and still no luck. All the ones I've

seen are just your standard deflector. This one seems to a bit more

"streamlined" with the car and looks to add more aesthetic then to just simply be

a deflector.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks for the link, I like the product, but the website is awful. No prices, no names (just -president, WTF?), no phone numbers, no location, city or address, no order form or way to order the product. Only an email address.

I bet they could do a whole lot better if they had a REAL website that actually had the prices listed and a way to order the product online or by phone.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link, I like the product, but the website is awful. No prices, no names (just -president, WTF?), no phone numbers, no location, city or address, no order form or way to order the product. Only an email address.

I bet they could do a whole lot better if they had a REAL website that actually had the prices listed and a way to order the product online or by phone.
Ya I didn't enjoy the website experience. I did email them however and they responded fairly quickly. Their first question though was "Where am I located?" :confused:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Ballin' on a budget
424 Posts
Mine was from the dealer, I just have yet to paint it matte black along with the screws:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe I should post a picture of after the retrofit:

I think that looks really good. You got that from form fit hood protectors?

Sent from my HTC One.

·
Ballin' on a budget
424 Posts
I think that looks really good. You got that from form fit hood protectors?

Sent from my HTC One.
Nope, from the dealer. Because it was a used car, he couldn't budge on the price, so instead he through in a ton of accessories:
- Bug deflector (says Accord on it)
- New rear spoiler, previous one was all banged up
- Honda OEM fitted rubber floor mats
- Honda OEM fitted rubber trunk liner
- New steering wheel, previous one was disgustingly dirty and stained

1 - 15 of 15 Posts