Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
┐(´ー` )┌
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys recommend I get the HFP lip kit for the coupe? I'm thinking about getting it. How much does the whole kit run for?

·
┐(´ー` )┌
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1041 shipped from where? How do i order it? I gotta save up for it a little more dont worry im not gonna get it just yet :D.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
1041 shipped from where? How do i order it? I gotta save up for it a little more dont worry im not gonna get it just yet :D.
lol!!!!! I don't know from where i just know that's the cost..

and Me too.. I still need the J-pipe and i am completely done with performance there is nothing else i can buy.. i have every part for our cars haha..

·
┐(´ー` )┌
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.. When are you getting the new wheels??

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
But you will be a friend an help to install it....:yes:
$1041 shipped.. :)!!!! I don't know were they buy them though..

Damn Watch out Big Money baller!!! haha

Plus install dealer will charge you about 400 for install.

I will charge you.. ahhh i will think about that.. DAMNIT joey!!!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Search its been found for under 1k

Jorge > with the exception of wheels still on stocks....
lol!!!!! I don't know from where i just know that's the cost..

and Me too.. I still need the J-pipe and i am completely done with performance there is nothing else i can buy.. i have every part for our cars haha..

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
lol.. When are you getting the new wheels??
Next week, me and carlos are trying to figure something out with the 20x10.5 rear's.. :)

But you will be a friend an help to install it....:yes:
He know's i am.. Asshole.. Damn-it JOEY!!! lol.. Charge you 100 bucks to install it.. :)!!

Never................:lmao:
ASS!!!

Search its been found for under 1k

Jorge > with the exception of wheels still on stocks....
Yeah i think CoolBlue got it for 959 shipped or something like that.. I know everyone else paid 1054 shipped.. or around that price

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Ur not been a friend if your charging Joey 100 bucks......:lmao:

Joey ill do it for free.......:wave: :lmao:

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
┐(´ー` )┌
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol i might try and get my gf's dad to install it for me :D... We'll see.. Oh and im getting fog lights for xmas :p. That means i gotta buy HIDs for them and i gotta figure out wats wrong with my low beam's HIDs they're going crazzzzy.

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
lol i might try and get my gf's dad to install it for me :D... We'll see.. Oh and im getting fog lights for xmas :p. That means i gotta buy HIDs for them and i gotta figure out wats wrong with my low beam's HIDs they're going crazzzzy.
Bro we can tackle that shit.. Bring it to my house whenever you do get it.. lol...

What's wrong with them, i just got my new XenonDepot Hid's.. Good stuff man.

·
┐(´ー` )┌
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
one is turning yellow the other one is flashing when i braking.. i gotta try somethign then contact retro..

·
Registered
174 Posts
$1033.00 shipped....I sure hope I made the right decision...I mean I hope it looks good with my setup.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts