Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get multicolored headlight assembly for 2016 honda accord lx?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get multicolored headlight assembly for 2016 honda accord lx?
Multi-colored?

Honda offered a few different headlights for the 2016 and 2017 Accord Sedan. If you have a 2016 LX, you'll need these ones:

LX (all halogen bulbs):
Passenger Side Part Number: 33100-T2A-A61 (MSRP $340, available online for $255+ shipping)
Driver Side Part Number: 33150-T2A-A61 (MSRP $340, available online for $255+ shipping)

Double check the part number before purchase though. Call your local dealer's part department and have them look up the part number by your VIN. The part numbers above should be correct though.

You can order them at any dealership... or get them from a website that sells Honda OEM parts. You could probably find some on Ebay too... but there are lots of people who sell some pretty shady stuff on Ebay these days. You have to read the product description really carefully and make sure that it's actually OEM... there's lots of stuff that is sold on Ebay that looks and described like it's OEM... but in the fine print there's a disclaimer saying that it's not actually OEM- but aftermarket copies- usually junk made by companies that are less than reputable.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Multi-colored?

Honda offered a few different headlights for the 2016 and 2017 Accord Sedan. If you have a 2016 LX, you'll need these ones:

LX (all halogen bulbs):
Passenger Side Part Number: 33100-T2A-A61 (MSRP $340, available online for $255+ shipping)
Driver Side Part Number: 33150-T2A-A61 (MSRP $340, available online for $255+ shipping)

Double check the part number before purchase though. Call your local dealer's part department and have them look up the part number by your VIN. The part numbers above should be correct though.

You can order them at any dealership... or get them from a website that sells Honda OEM parts. You could probably find some on Ebay too... but there are lots of people who sell some pretty shady stuff on Ebay these days. You have to read the product description really carefully and make sure that it's actually OEM... there's lots of stuff that is sold on Ebay that looks and described like it's OEM... but in the fine print there's a disclaimer saying that it's not actually OEM- but aftermarket copies- usually junk made by companies that are less than reputable.

Good luck.
Sorry should have worded that better meant does anyone know where I can get custom Multi-colored headlights made for my car.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sorry should have worded that better meant does anyone know where I can get custom Multi-colored headlights made for my car.
If you want something custom... a shop that does custom work would likely be a great place to look.

Most of that stuff is illegal... which means that it's usually sold by Chinese companies on Ebay and sometimes available in the clearance section at your local Walmart.

I'm pretty sure that white and amber are the only colors that you can have illuminated on the front of a vehicle in most parts of the United States. White for headlights and parking lights... amber for turn signals and parking lights.

If you want it for showing off your cool Honda in a parking lot or in your driveway... then install what you like.... as long as it all the illegal stuff stays off when you are on actual roads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bro sometimes less is better bro....I mean the oem touring light killer....I mean if it's attention (good or bad) you desire put all your windows down pop open your hood and make sure the prop rod is properly seated lite up some high grade locally grown black market cannabis turn up the volume to 40 and tune to your favorite AM station put it in Drive and letter rip...gauranteed you won't have buy multi coloured lights cause theyll be in your rear view mirror🚔🚔🚔🚓🚨🚨🚨🚨🚧🛑

1 - 6 of 6 Posts