Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
Depends on the direction you want to go. Do you appreciate style over performance? Are you on a budget? Those two questions will get you started. Oh just one small token of advice I can give. Don't really ask what to do to your car, it's yours... Rather show what you've done to it. But this forum has tons of posts and pics to generate you some ideas. Good luck and happy modding

Reactions: Xxi181321

· Registered
2019 Platinum Pearl White 2.0 Sport 6MT
356 Posts
Depends on the direction you want to go. Do you appreciate style over performance? Are you on a budget? Those two questions will get you started. Oh just one small token of advice I can give. Don't really ask what to do to your car, it's yours... Rather show what you've done to it. But this forum has tons of posts and pics to generate you some ideas. Good luck and happy modding
Agreed. I do get where he's coming from if he's at a crossroad like I was though - I was stuck on whether or not to go exhaust or hondata. Someone pointed out that the 2.0 is plenty fast as-is, and since then I've decided to just focus on aesthetics on my future mods (went with the thermal exhaust btw, and absolutely love it!) - thinking maybe rims or lip kit next, maybe plastidip emblems?

Whatever you decide, good luck to you and welcome. And watch out for trolls lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.