·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
Neither.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe I'm stuck with Motorcycle type bling in my head....I know I like Chrome especially with Black Paint...which are some of the types you guys like ? All I seem to see is some variation of spokes...lets see some of your choices

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking around this thread I found Discount Tires page and their visualizer...I kind of like the Liquid metal "Static"

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,733 Posts
Since you asked, I say save your money. Keep the stock wheels.

But if you like them, then go for it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since you asked, I say save your money. Keep the stock wheels.

But if you like them, then go for it.
Actually have thought about just having these chromed...with all the things I had chromed on my bike, I get a pretty good discount

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
My word those are horrible. Even if you are into chrome, those would be a terrible choice. The only chrome wheels that I've found that I liked was 5Zigen Gravis but they are discontinued.

How much money are you looking to spend? These are Works, on the expensive side, but these are the examples of the only chrome style of wheels I would ever think about getting. If you are going to go with chrome, don't get big bling bling wheels .. just looks cheap and trashy, but that's my opinion.

·
Registered
722 Posts
no offense but those rims are some of the worst rims i've seen...leave rims like that for the green box chevys in the hood...you're car is too good for those

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
^wow the Works in chrome look great... and im not a chrome fan at all. I would rock them.

And bgreer, those are pretty bad... I would keep looking. But make sure you clear it with us before buying lol.

·
Registered
722 Posts
agree @ clearning with DA before purchase lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts