Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Maxakor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I really need some help, I live in Quebec, Canada and we have long long winter. I don't want to drop my white accord 2008 coupe v6 cause of the winter. My summer tires need to be replaced but I want news rims and tires instead of buying tires only for the oem rims 18". I want staggered rims 20" but how will it looks on the oem coilsprings. Here are my 2 choices:

http://cgi.cafr.ebay.ca/RVM-014-20-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4150d66f97

or

the R1 drift like the member who has a blue accord v6 coupe here

http://cgi.cafr.ebay.ca/20-R1-Drift...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ea3ab1bd2

I really want your opinions guys, it will help me a lot...

sincerely,

Max

·
Registered
249 Posts
What color is your car? And are you sure you want to spend all that money and put brand new rims on right before winter? I would imagine they would get pretty roughed up. Usually people take their rims off in the winter and put their stock wheels back on until spring.

·
Registered
851 Posts
well i have the polished metal metallic as my exterior color so the drift rims go better, dont you think 20' for snow tires/rims are kind of big? your going to have to get low profile tires with studs most likely
unless your cars red go with r1 drift rims

·
Maxakor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi guys, thks to all but i'm not putting them on the car for the winter.. I already had my winters rims and tires. I'll put the news rims only for the summer.. but how do you think it will look if i don't drop the car... My car is accord v6 2008 coupe white!!!!

Sincerely,

MAx

·
Registered
851 Posts
get black rims and tint the windows and tail lights minus the reverse light, the car will look really sick!

·
Registered
249 Posts
hi guys, thks to all but i'm not putting them on the car for the winter.. I already had my winters rims and tires. I'll put the news rims only for the summer.. but how do you think it will look if i don't drop the car... My car is accord v6 2008 coupe white!!!!

Sincerely,

MAx
Oh ok, sorry man I miss understood the original post. Although I have always had a thing for white cars with black rims, my vote is for the second link if you can get it in gunmetal.

·
Maxakor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually had tinted windows ( really dark ) and a takeda SRI. It'S true that with a taillight tinted and why not the top of car in black could be great but I'm affraid of the look of the car without a drop....

·
Registered
851 Posts
it will look good regardless....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts