Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And does it make me a bad person if I feel sorry for them?

Seriously, it ruins the car's lines.

·
No PRND
583 Posts

source: cars.com

·
dont deviate
224 Posts
I agree! I live in Texas but I don't have a front license plate. Living life on the edge :banana:
nice, we live in the same state and city. I don't live life on the edge without a front plate anymore. But yes they do alter the front end.

·
CVT
514 Posts
I agree! I live in Texas but I don't have a front license plate. Living life on the edge :banana:
ahh lucky you. my friend here in DFW was pulled over for not having a front plate a few weeks ago.. $150. im not gonna give cops a reason to pull me over anytime soon lol.

at least texas changed the plate design to the clean looking whites.. the ones in the past would have looked terrible on my white car..

·
6th Gear
528 Posts
I'm proud to have my front plate as it is now a personalized plate!

Not willing to reveal the personalized plate in a forum, but it's ingenious and describes me perfectly!

·
Four Doors/Two Pedals
2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
1,172 Posts
My current front plate. I change them out every couple of weeks. College and military logos.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I drive around with no plates for a while now... I live in ohio. Near tri-state area, so we always have other cars from other states that don't require front plates. I guess cops gives no f%€ks?

·
9th Gen Coupe
825 Posts
Most parts of california, not having plates isn't a huge priority. I've done it before and would not hesitate to do it again if my plate frame wasnt drilled.
It just depends on how much attraction to bring toward yourself. Tinted front windshield, loud car parts, lowering, outlandish color schemes. Keep adding little things and it will catch up to you. Normally though, you can be fairly unbothered by no plates.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
481 Posts
yeah, I hate that most Northeast states (I live in NJ) requires it. We also own a place in SC that does not require front plate, but we can't register my cars yet here because its a 2nd home and we do not file SC taxes yet or can prove its a primary residence. When we travel to SC like this week, I put a NY Yankees or NY Giants plate on to at least look a little better... ha-ha

·
JaeDM
567 Posts
Front plates suck for cars with FMICs.

·
Registered
506 Posts
hidetheplate.com was what we used here in texas when we had the camaro.

·
2014 V6 EXL Sedan
2,056 Posts
Guys there are bigger worries in life than having your "lines ruined" by a front license plate. To me it is completely stupid to disregard the law and risk getting a costly ticket by driving without one in a state that requires it, just so your "lines" can stay clean. It's an Accord guys. I love mine too, and I like the looks, but it's an Accord guys.

·
Chocolate Lady
269 Posts
I have lived in the DC Metro all my life so all I know is both plates. So it doesn't look wrong or bad to me.
However, I don't mind if you feel sorry for me. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts