957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Banned
438 Posts
TSW is a nice rim.
HFP is a nice rim.
Get some summer tires, n keep the originals for winter.
Post up picture when you do decide.
Good luck.

·
@milmast
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So i've decided to go with the TSW's. My next question is will the 19" x 9.5" w/ 40mm offset fit all around for my accord coupe? Not quite sure how the offset measurements work

·
Registered
672 Posts
So i've decided to go with the TSW's. My next question is will the 19" x 9.5" w/ 40mm offset fit all around for my accord coupe? Not quite sure how the offset measurements work
The rims guys on here would tell you all crazy widths and offsets which you need to know but you also need to pay attention to your camber too. Any wheel will theoretically fit with crazy negative camber. I'm personally running 19 x 9.5 with a 45mm offset and I'm at -.8 camber in the front and -1.8 in the rear. The rear is alil tucked, and I will be getting spacers soon but the front sticks out like a 1/4 inch. Many people like that look but I prefer it to be flush or a 1/4 inch tucked but I can live with the way it is in the front. Is your car lowered? No offense but aftermarket wheels on a stock height car looks really bad. It'll look better lowered with stock wheels vs stock height with aftermarket wheels. At stock height you camber is usually alil positive so you wheels will stick out alil more than mine and your wheels have 5mm less offset with isn't much but just saying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.