Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting the exl v6 but I'm torn between white and black.
I want to get it with the body spoilers and feel like they'll blend in better
On the black.
If any one has a white or black with the body spoilers can you post
Them up. Pictures without the body spoilers are welcomed also

·
Registered
884 Posts
White is sooooo classy. Wish I could have gotten my 6M in white :(

Underbody spoilers tend to blend in with darker vehicles. They're more noticeable with lighter colors. For example, my friend with a black Cobalt SS would always compliment how the stock underbody spoilers looked better on my Yellow Cobalt SS.

·
Banned
5,773 Posts
That's a hard choice.

I have black. I love it right now cause I just washed it. It is hard to maintain a clean look with black. Lots of maintenance. Sometimes I'll finish detailing it, and I'll see a lot of dust. It's just the nature of the beast. But when it's clean it's beautiful. I like black because of the contrast with the chrome trimmings.

White looks very classy and is easily my very close second choice. Although the chrome blends in more. I've had mostly white cars in the past and those were much easier to keep clean.

Can't go wrong either way. Both are very nice.

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Banned
5,773 Posts
The amount of maintenance required to keep it clean doesn't matter in the end if you are truly happy with your color choice.

Every time I see a black Accord on the road, I know that I made the right choice. It just looks good. SEXY.

So my best piece of advice would be to have someone drive a black one while you watch it rolling. Do the same with a white Accord and decide which one looks better to you.

·
...shifting
18 Posts
Another vote for black here. As stated above, nearly impossible to keep clean for long, but it does look amazing when it is clean. The wheels and accents definitely pop more on the black in my opinion.

Also, I noticed a couple lighter colored Accords on the lot with body kits (and this could have just been poor installation) but there were noticeable gaps between the kit and the body, mainly in the corners but it looked bad. On black the gaps would be less noticeable. But again, that may just have been poor craftsmanship during the install.

Either way you can't really go wrong, good luck with your decision!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have black. I love it. Very hard to keep clean though, as it rains 75% of the time down here in Louisiana. But at the end of the day, or weekends, it looks very nice. Nice and stealthy. White is also another good choice, but i've always been a ****er for the Black on bronze wheels look.

oh wow, the censors here are sensitive.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I had a black Jeep prior to getting my accord... NEVER AGAIN!

For white orchid pearl, I prefer it without the body kit... the body lines already look great. My opinion.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I had the same delima between San Marino Red and White. I went with red because white only comes with a two tone interior. Had I gone for a sedan I would have gone for white because the red in the sedan looks maroon. Whatever you decide you will enjoy the car. I had a white Prelude with a black interior and white was easy to keep clean but difficult to get a deep shine.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,338 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.