Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I mean I am asking all these questions because the car is not yet in my possession even though there is a huge deposit on it. It is technically my car. But since it is not yet in my possession and it is not yet finalized, I just want to find out as much as I can so I am fully prepared tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Im picking up my car today!!!!!! They didnt have the time to do the 150 point certification inspection, but they did an oil change and told me to make an appointment for next week to get the inspection.

Woot woot!

Just out of curiousity, since Im taking the car off their lot and it hasnt yet been certification inspected, could I take it to huntington to get that done? Or is my best bet to just bring it back so they can finalize everything?

·
Search.
1,239 Posts
What? Don't pick up before the inspection... I really wouldn't trust Paragon to do the inspection later. There might be so many things wrong with the car. It doesn't even matter if it's under warranty. Do you really want to go to the dealership every other month because there's a problem? I think this is a trick they're using on you. They probably lied about not having enough time and they won't care about you after the car is sold.

They told me me a certain APR rate and then told me to sign papers... I actually read the papers and they switched the APR rate to something higher on the contract WITHOUT telling me. They also told me it was because I opted not to get a lojack or extended warranty(which is illegal). I'm telling you, they lie and cheat. They also took months to send me my vehicle registration after the car was paid off :thumbsdow:thumbsdow

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
What? Don't pick up before the inspection... I really wouldn't trust Paragon to do the inspection later. There might be so many things wrong with the car. It doesn't even matter if it's under warranty. Do you really want to go to the dealership every other month because there's a problem? I think this is a trick they're using on you. They probably lied about not having enough time and they won't care about you after the car is sold.

They told me me a certain APR rate and then told me to sign papers... I actually read the papers and they switched the APR rate to something higher on the contract WITHOUT telling me. They also told me it was because I opted not to get a lojack or extended warranty(which is illegal). I'm telling you, they lie and cheat. They also took months to send me my vehicle registration after the car was paid off :thumbsdow:thumbsdow
Well interest rates arent an issue for me...

But upon signing for the car today the sales manager Abdul Seraj wrote and signed that the car "still needs to be brought back to get the 150 point inspection, and anything that is found wrong with the car upon inspection the owner is not responsible for".......

I am setting up an appointment for monday or tuesday. I already took the car

And what is F&I?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Ok guys... Honda called me early this morning asking if I could drop it off before noon. I got it there by 10:45 and they took it right in! Did the 150 pt inspection and all, aligned it, and gave me new carpeted floor mats... Told me to come in tomorrow to get my free XM satellite radio activated for 3 months (because that guy had left for the day)....

And that was that! I am happy with my new ride!

And I must say.... My experience so far with Paragon Honda has been a very good one! :thmsup:

·
Thrill of Driving
96 Posts
no bad experience with paragon honda. Got my sport from them and everything has been good with the service department. Guess they changed the staff.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Terrible company paragon Honda...they even had a lawsuit for discrimination and over-charging minorities or something haha... name another company that is this bad ?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts