Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Go Gators!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably one of the sharpest cars I've seen on a while. I'm not a fan of the bling bling chrome but I can imagine it being black.

Whose ever car this is, I would love to see more pics.

I think I'm in love.

:thmsup:

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
Love the one your with.

There is no extra chrome on that car, that it didn't come from the factory.
Dumb to tint your tails.

I like mine better.

:thmsup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
That car is an old member's, it got stolden when left on the side of the highway, I think it had a flat tire or something, when he came back, it was gone.

·
Shift_ STILL Not A Honda
318 Posts
HAHAHAHA! Now that's karma!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
The member was jblaust. That story had holes in it. He was gonna leave his wife with the car while he went to get help. She would have had the glock if he left her there. He was talking about getting another car prior to that happening.

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
The member was jblaust. That story had holes in it. He was gonna leave his wife with the car while he went to get help. She would have had the glock if he left her there. He was talking about getting another car prior to that happening.
So they took his wife, the Glock and the 3 wheeled car? :paranoid:

Talk about having a rough day!

·
Go Gators!
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like he couldn't afford the car payments and the car got repossessed.

It was a sharp car for sure.

·
2017 Accord Sport CVT
1,619 Posts
I love how people like to talk shit....UPDATE! The car was never recovered. It has been 2 years now. The payments must not have been a problem because I bought 2 more expensive cars after this one. Holes in the story...Edited by Mod! You have your 30k car stolen with 10k in upgrades and then hear some *** talking Edited by Modabout your story. They towed the car away and chopped it up. It was a 6 spd. Very desirable motor and tranny. It is probably in some punks civic now. This is Miami not Oklahoma. This kind of stuff happens down here ALL the time.

·
2017 Accord Sport CVT
1,619 Posts
Or the car is in a Canal in Alligator Alley

Dont be a hater just because you couldnt pay someone to steal that POS you have. There are no "holes" in my story. Exactly what I said is what happened. My wife didnt want to be left with the car. I begged her to stay and i would leave her with the glock. (We argued for weeks about this after the car was stolen) I had to go home to find the spare, that she couldn't find. There was no spare in the car because of the system. We went home together to get the spare when we came back the car was gone. It was towed away and never recovered to this day! I used to live way out west close to US27 that i used to commute to work everyday. This is a very isolated road in the middle of no where for anybody that isnt familar with the area. It was also very early in the morning and it was still dark out. I got caught slippin plain and simple.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
871 Posts
Dont be a hater just because you couldnt pay someone to steal that POS you have. There are no "holes" in my story. Exactly what I said is what happened. My wife didnt want to be left with the car. I begged her to stay and i would leave her with the glock. (We argued for weeks about this after the car was stolen) I had to go home to find the spare, that she couldn't find. There was no spare in the car because of the system. We went home together to get the spare when we came back the car was gone. It was towed away and never recovered to this day! I used to live way out west close to US27 that i used to commute to work everyday. This is a very isolated road in the middle of no where for anybody that isnt familar with the area. It was also very early in the morning and it was still dark out. I got caught slippin plain and simple.
LOL dont let it bother you. People like to make up stuff all the time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think someone touched a nerve.

·
2017 Accord Sport CVT
1,619 Posts
Yeah...his comments annoyed me....I still lurk around here from time to time. I miss my Accord! It annoys me to hear crap like this. Just setting the record straight. No more mods for me. I modded one other vehicle after this one and then I traded it in. Im riding in a 2011 black/black Pilot Touring edition now. I love the Pilot it reminds me of a larger version of my accord but better.

·
2017 Accord Sport CVT
1,619 Posts
My insurance paid the car off and I got some money back from some of my mods that I had covered. I took a loss in the end on my mods, but didn't do too bad.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car!

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
My insurance paid the car off and I got some money back from some of my mods that I had covered. I took a loss in the end on my mods, but didn't do too bad.
I would ask the DMV to run the VIN # to see if it shows up anywhere.

I still like mine better. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts