Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just introducing myself.. im 19, and i got an white 2008 accord coupe V-6 lx-s. My 3rd car: 2004 G35 Coupe, 2004 RSX, and now the accord. I currently live in Houston TX. attending the Art Institute of Houston for Photography. anyways... what have i done to my car? not much.. K&N short ram intake, 15% tint, and just got the HFP OEM honda front under spoiler. hope to get a drop and some wheels.. oh and the greddy SE exhaust.. that would be nice. but yeah just showing the site some love. i've been going to this site for a while now. just decided to actually join it. haha. if ya have any input for me i would greatly appreciate it. sorry im a NOOB at this...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
well just introducing myself.. im 19, and i got an white 2008 accord coupe V-6 lx-s. My 3rd car: 2004 G35 Coupe, 2004 RSX, and now the accord. I currently live in Houston TX. attending the Art Institute of Houston for Photography. anyways... what have i done to my car? not much.. K&N short ram intake, 15% tint, and just got the HFP OEM honda front under spoiler. hope to get a drop and some wheels.. oh and the greddy SE exhaust.. that would be nice. but yeah just showing the site some love. i've been going to this site for a while now. just decided to actually join it. haha. if ya have any input for me i would greatly appreciate it. sorry im a NOOB at this...
welcome :wave:... definitely off to a good start.. let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome, you have and had some nice cars

·
Registered
100 Posts
How about south florida? 56 degrees and blue skies....loving our "winter" this year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts