Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a couple of days now I have been hearing a weird noise come from the bottom of my accord. It sounds like there is metal being dragged everytime I accelerate. The sound goes away when I am at higher speeds but when I have the car going anywhere from 10-35 mph the sound is very loud and I am concerned, hopefully its not anything to serious :dunno: Have any of you guys heard of this or had this happen to your accord? I am thinking it may be the brakes but if you guys know of anything else please let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
For a couple of days now I have been hearing a weird noise come from the bottom of my accord. It sounds like there is metal being dragged everytime I accelerate. The sound goes away when I am at higher speeds but when I have the car going anywhere from 10-35 mph the sound is very loud and I am concerned, hopefully its not anything to serious :dunno: Have any of you guys heard of this or had this happen to your accord? I am thinking it may be the brakes but if you guys know of anything else please let me know.
I have the sound, taking car to dealer Monday, will keep you posted.
In my case I don't think it is brakes b/c sound is still ther after pressing the pedal

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the sound, taking car to dealer Monday, will keep you posted.
In my case I don't think it is brakes b/c sound is still ther after pressing the pedal
Exactly thats what I thought as well but it was my only explanation, thanks though let me know what happens

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Have you looked at under your car to see if there's anything that's stuck or dragging? If not, take it to the dealer ASAP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts