Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hollaway24
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i spent about 4 hours washing the inside and outside of my car, everything was clean and smelling so good. So the wife and I decided to go out that night so I said lets take mine...Next morning i saw this in her floor board...If you look close enough you can see an outline of her little foot. So she says i fix it....:lmao: Now anyone who is or has been married knows when your wife says ill fix it or ill bring your change back its pretty much a wrap..But the following week i recieved these in the mail...And they are Accord weather mats from H & A accessories...What a wonderfull wife i have...

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Go ahead and push your luck. Tell her you want the new car with the new mats. Take a picture of her reaction to that.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
should've gotten the mats a long time ago!

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Nice score! And she didn't even make you wait until Christmas!

·
Hollaway24
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice score! And she didn't even make you wait until Christmas!
I think she knew i would get it way before then..I cant have a grease stain in my car it bothers the heck out of me.It keep looking at me when i was driving.

·
Hollaway24
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yess :thmsup: I would have her clean them ;)
You would of had her clean them huh??? Its obvious you not married and do not have a girlfriend...What kind of man are you to have your woman doing work like that?????

·
Hollaway24
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They actually come in handyer than i thought. I use to take my shoes of sometimes. Now im not so scared about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts