Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting the xxr 531 platinum in 19x10 +35 all 4 corners and was wondering if they will fit I don't want to pull fenders

·
Fail Zero bcg
536 Posts
what are you goals with that set up ? I am not sure if it will fit but I know someone here might know

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,007 Posts
Why would you need to pull fenders? Are you lowered or plan to be? If not, then there's nothing to worry about.

If you are or will be lowered, you still won't need to pull fenders. Just run slightly stretched tires, some negative camber, and you'll be fine.

Want to know if they'll fit? Read this to learn how to measure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I will lower on d2 coilovers so your saying I will be fin no running issues as long as I run a slight stretch and roll fenders if so thanks.

·
Low&Wide
134 Posts
They will fit with some stretch and a good fender roll. There's a black coupe running those wheels. Looks nice, if I was on a budget, I would get those as well. Can't wait too see it. Remember on 19s you have to slam it lol it's gunna be low.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looking at getting the xxr 531 platinum in 19x10 +35 all 4 corners and was wondering if they will fit I don't want to pull fenders
You'll be fine. Definitely will need to roll as stated. I have a 225/35 on my 9.5's. I would recommend a 235/35 for your setup if you don't want to have to get to aggressive with rolling and pulling the quarters. The 225's stretch nice on a 9.5 but on a 10 you run the risk of the bead busting. Any wider than a 235/35 and taller and your asking for problems assuming you want to go low. You will need to run some negative camber, but that comes with the territory. I'm getting ready to step up to 10's also with a +25 and run 235/35's.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They will fit with some stretch and a good fender roll. There's a black coupe running those wheels. Looks nice, if I was on a budget, I would get those as well. Can't wait too see it. Remember on 19s you have to slam it lol it's gunna be low.
I would like to see that setup I haven't came across any piks of these rims on an accord in iffy of 19" I prefer 20" also.

You'll be fine. Definitely will need to roll as stated. I have a 225/35 on my 9.5's. I would recommend a 235/35 for your setup if you don't want to have to get to aggressive with rolling and pulling the quarters. The 225's stretch nice on a 9.5 but on a 10 you run the risk of the bead busting. Any wider than a 235/35 and taller and your asking for problems assuming you want to go low. You will need to run some negative camber, but that comes with the territory. I'm getting ready to step up to 10's also with a +25 and run 235/35's.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts