Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the question says,
Will a 06 TSX Throttle body fit a 06 Accord?

I found a deal on TSX IM, has a throttle body on it, was wondering if I should take just the IM or IM + Throttle Body?

Will the throttle body improve any performance? or am I just wasting money?

·
aka 'The Gif King'
803 Posts
I believe they are both DBW so they are compatible, but I think the TSX is 4mm bigger than the accord. But from my understandings, performance won't be noticed. You would have to bore the IM to match the tb, to get its full potential.

Go for what's cheaper.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe they are both DBW so they are compatible, but I think the TSX is 4mm bigger than the accord. But from my understandings, performance won't be noticed. You would have to bore the IM to match the tb, to get its full potential.

Go for what's cheaper.
I am a little confused, If I buy the TSX IM + TSX TB, why should I bore the IM to match the TB to get the full potential?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yikes! My bad... that didn't cross my mind haha so I guess I only stated the differences
No problem....

So if I take both the TSX IM and TB, any idea on how much more power will I get compared to just taking the IM?

and last thing, whats a good price on TSX IM + TB shipped?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
A while back I got them for 100 shipped but i am guessing is 150 shipped now since people have caught on.

As for Hp? i ono its more of a response thing. more then a power thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts