Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never came on to such a stupid search before, i am trying to buy a set of muteki lug nuts (12x1.5) im not sure if the diameter of the lug nuts or even the lug nut key will fit in the lug hole, im running oem lug nuts which are 19 mm and they look perfect in there but i need to run an acorn shape lug nut (tuner, muteki). These are 22mm lug nut and 24mm lug nut key. As mine right now are 19 and fit snug (oem lug nut and crosswrench), heres the link to the lug nut

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=400546358819

Any input?

Heres pictures of my wheels

Or could it just be that i went full retard and they meant the overall width is 22mm including the lug nut itself, i just seen they use a 17mm socket size which is smaller

·
Super Moderator
6,655 Posts
You need to remove one of those lug nuts and look at the seat of it and make sure it is the correct type. For example, you can't use a cone seat lug nut on a conical surface of the rim.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I don't remember my lugnut seat type terms, but here they are:

Where'd you get that? It seems to be wrong. The one on the left is conical (cone) and the one on the right (aka, Ball) is known as acorn.

·
Banned
13,098 Posts
1) So Honda and Acura uses......which?

2) We need to just choose one darn name for each and lock up everyone who wants to use multiple names. I think I have learned and re-learned which one Honda/Acura uses like three times....and now I am confused again.

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts

2) We need to just choose one darn name for each and lock up everyone who wants to use multiple names. I think I have learned and re-learned which one Honda/Acura uses like three times....and now I am confused again.
All 3 it depends on the wheel used, not Honda.

·
Registered
287 Posts

Honda and Acura OEM wheels use the ball seat.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes i have the acorn seat the 60 degree one, i ordered a set of lug nuts.................by fitting i meant width wise though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts