Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
check out discounttiredirect.com or wheelfire.com and put in your make.. go from there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The gianna blitz are 5x114.3 so it should fit, but it matters about the tire or rims offset? Should I ask the seller to find the rim or tire offset? Rim right. I don't think he knows so is there a way of finding out the offset

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,716 Posts
Wheel offset is what you want to know.

There might be a sticker on the barrel or an etching/stamp on the back side of the wheel with the offset along with the wheel's size

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ok the wheel is the rim/chrome part rite? Not the tire/rubber. I'm a new about car stuff
yup... the wheels are the metal part and the tires are the rubber parts =) :thmsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so he just got the offet, its 44mm if he messaured correctly, so the specs r
18 x 7.5
5x114.3

44mm offset

will these fit my 08 accord coupe ex, no problems?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
yea should be fine. I have 35 offset and are 8.5s my wheels are completely flush. so those wheels will sit 22mm in farther from ur fenders which is roughly 0.86 inch

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright, the rims already have tires on them, should i ask him to get measurements for them? like i see ppl put measurements like xxx/xx/xx ? or will they fit no matter wut no problems? also .86mm from the fender towards the front of the car, or towards the inside body of the car?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
alright, the rims already have tires on them, should i ask him to get measurements for them? like i see ppl put measurements like xxx/xx/xx ? or will they fit no matter wut no problems? also .86mm from the fender towards the front of the car, or towards the inside body of the car?
The tires will be fine no matter what. Unless hes got monster truck tires on there lol.. the 0.86 inches closer means the wheels will sit in more towards the body of the car like where the passengers sit...

see how this guys wheels sit in? This is a dramatic offset lol.

and this is the opposite

The lower the offset number the closer it would be to the white car the higher the number the farther in it would sit like the purple car

:thmsup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts