Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no intentions of changing any of the suspension, so that would not be an issue. I just don't want the wheels to sit too far in, or way past the fender.

I have the factory 18's on an 09 coupe.

Looking at

18x8's with a 40mm offset

Any I going to have any issues? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Why not just leave the stock 18's ? Spend your money on other mods all your changing is on the offset from a 55 to a 40 not worth it. If your going to change wheels atleast go 18x8.5 35 offset

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I honestly can't stand the stock 18's. I want something that looks better. Not really into modding it. Upgraded the stereo, added dark tint, and now wheels. That's all I really want to do. Just trying to figure out if that offset will work.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,733 Posts
Do you know what the specs are stock wheel?
OEM is 18x8 +55

I honestly can't stand the stock 18's. I want something that looks better. Not really into modding it. Upgraded the stereo, added dark tint, and now wheels. That's all I really want to do. Just trying to figure out if that offset will work.
Yes, they'll work. Wheels will sit 15mm further out compared to stock. 1/2" is nothing.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
OEM is 18x8 +55

Yes, they'll work. Wheels will sit 15mm further out compared to stock. 1/2" is nothing.
Yea I know what they are, I wanted to see if he knew, then figure out there was only a 15 millimeter difference in the offsets heh. I like to beat around the bush.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts