Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to use the willtheyfit calculator and understand what its saying, just don't understand my boundaries. Whatever wheel I input will increase in most all categories of course. What I want to know is whats the maximum amount of poke to be squared off?

I have a 14' Sedan EX and am looking for a 19" wheel in black chrome or close to it. I know XXR has some in Chromium and Rota has Titanium Chrome, does any other company have a different name for me to be looking for?? Would XXR 969 19x8.75 +35 fit? How about Rota G-Force 2 18x9.5 +38?

·
'15 6-6
565 Posts
I've been trying to use the willtheyfit calculator and understand what its saying, just don't understand my boundaries. Whatever wheel I input will increase in most all categories of course. What I want to know is whats the maximum amount of poke to be squared off?

I have a 14' Sedan EX and am looking for a 19" wheel in black chrome or close to it. I know XXR has some in Chromium and Rota has Titanium Chrome, does any other company have a different name for me to be looking for?? Would XXR 969 19x8.75 +35 fit? How about Rota G-Force 2 18x9.5 +38?
People are free to correct me if I'm wrong, but running stock camber settings, I think a x8.5 +40 is about the max you can go without poking. I'm basing this off a 20mm spacer on the stock +55 wheels (x8 +35) being flush.

The 18 x 9.5 +38 you listed will definitely poke without camber.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appears "Hyper Black" seems to also be close to black chrome. Does someone make a wheel in any of these finishes that duplicates the Ace Convex or the Avant M510?

·
EarthDreams
788 Posts
People are free to correct me if I'm wrong, but running stock camber settings, I think a x8.5 +40 is about the max you can go without poking. I'm basing this off a 20mm spacer on the stock +55 wheels (x8 +35) being flush.

The 18 x 9.5 +38 you listed will definitely poke without camber.
If you're lowered, an 8.5" +40 will not even be flush yet. +30 would probably be ideal.

The 9.5" +38 will poke about 5mm, if lowered.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I'm ordering 19x8.5 +45 Ace Convex in a custom black chrome finish. I found other wheels I like already in that finish but they are 8,5 +35 is there no way to make them fit?? I am lowered on coils.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here is mine with 20x8.5 with +45 offset. I have no rubbing at all and no fender pull or rolling of my fenders. Since these pictures, I have added a 5mm spacer in the rear to bring it to the edge.

·
EarthDreams
788 Posts
Looks like I'm ordering 19x8.5 +45 Ace Convex in a custom black chrome finish. I found other wheels I like already in that finish but they are 8,5 +35 is there no way to make them fit?? I am lowered on coils.
They'll fit. Look at ockevins post. He's sitting at +40 in the rear (including his spacers) and he hasn't rolled his fenders. If you get +35 and give the fenders a roll, you'll be golden.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was never worried about the rears, I want to be able to put +35 on the front and have zero poke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts