Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've done some searching on google and in here and can't seem to find a pic of a black sedan with the "in-channel" window visor with the windows tinted (35% or lower). Has anyone come across a pic of this? I've found the "over-the-chrome" style visor on a black sedan numerous times, and the visors I'm looking for on another color sedan, but not what I'm looking for. I'm sure there is probably a pic in one of these threads that I overlooked and I'll get bashed for not finding it myself, but I'm willing to take the heat from those who find it amusing and worth their time to make those comments and am kindly thanking those for actual help finding what I'm looking for without unnecessary remarks.

Also, I'm not looking for opinions regarding what you think these look like. Simply looking for pics. Thanks in advance, guys.

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a black model with 35% tint but it's the OEM visors so it gives over the chrome but it has its own chrome strip so it doesn't really break up the look. I know you wanted an in channel pic but I think it's an option you could consider.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1778914&postcount=1953
I did see the pic of yours and it does look better with the chrome over the visor, but I really prefer the other style that actually doesn't cover the original chrome and fits in the window channel (front and back). I know it's a specific request so that might be why I haven't found a pic, haha. Does anyone know what the best place is to purchase the "in channel" visors for the sedan?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I did see the pic of yours and it does look better with the chrome over the visor, but I really prefer the other style that actually doesn't cover the original chrome and fits in the window channel (front and back). I know it's a specific request so that might be why I haven't found a pic, haha. Does anyone know what the best place is to purchase the "in channel" visors for the sedan?
bump for this, but i've been looking myself..looks like weather tech hasn't released it for the 9th gen yet :(

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I have been waiting for WeatherTech to come out with their in channel visors. I have them on my Frontier and really like the way they look and the quality as well. maybe if everyone that wants an in channel visor would contact them they would be encouraged to make them available for us. I am contacting them and encourage everyone else to do so as well.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i got those mugen ones as well sitting in my trunk for over 2 weeks with door sills, too lazy to install

1 - 9 of 9 Posts