Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I love vtec!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Did any one had problems with their fluid nozzle? any suggestion on fixing it. Fluid is full check the nozzle seems like no thing is blocking it by looks of it.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hi Guys,
Did any one had problems with their fluid nozzle? any suggestion on fixing it. Fluid is full check the nozzle seems like no thing is blocking it by looks of it.
where you live? if its as cold there as it is here in jersey. Then it might just be frozen. Hold to spray for like 5 seconds and see if it clears it. If not if its under warranty.. then you know what I am going to say next. Dealership visit. :thmsup: let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yea im a honda technician and usually the line is kinked or keep spraying till it comes out due to the cold...... now if you don't hear the washer fluid motor then go to the dealership and get it replaced in warranty

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yea im a honda technician and usually the line is kinked or keep spraying till it comes out due to the cold...... now if you don't hear the washer fluid motor then go to the dealership and get it replaced in warranty
woooooo honda tech on the site! :banana: lol welcome :wave:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
only problem is your dealership is like... 2-3 hours away from me hahaha sooo yea lol still dont know how i feel about my local dealer.. they seem nice up front but who knows lol

·
I love vtec!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still heard the motor but after holding for 30 second still no luck... it is -12 degree celcius here....may be it's the cheap liquid I got from walmart.... but it did says it's good for -35 degree celcius.... sigh

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
No its just too cold...its 20F here and one of my nozzles isnt working, it always happens during winter. Just drive around for a bit and it should work after heat from the engine warms it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts