Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L i4 model. I noticed everytime I use the windshield fluid while pushing the handle manually. Alot of the fluid seems like it comes out on the bottom both on the right and left side. Now some people have told me it's normal others have told me it could be a bad water pump, or bad hoses or it could be the reservoir. I'm not sure what to think tbh. The dealership told me it's 118 just to see what is wrong and labor will be more. I'll share these two videos that I am trying to upload. Maybe someone can help me out with this issue or if you can tell me anything about it. It would help. There are no puddles or leaks unless I use the fluid by pressing the handle.

It seems like the videos are too large to share even if I compress them so I will share the link from google drive where I've uploaded the videos. I just don't want my car shutting down during the winter because of a leak or something. I would rather get it fixed asap.

Let me know what you guys think and if I should be concerned or not, also if possible best solution to get this fixed if it is an issue at all !

·
Registered
999 Posts
Absolutely normal, water is being displaced to each of the sides by the wipers sweeping action. Gravity makes the water run down.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I'd be more concerned if the water wasn't draining to the ground.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just start at one end of the line and work your way to the other. Have someone use the wiper fluid while you're looking.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Did Rick get banned?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts