Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i-VTEC, do you?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had a day without the threat of snow or rain, so I decided to clean her up and take some pics. I've had my HFP kit on for about two weeks but it's been soo cold! :thumbsdow Anyway, here are some quick shots I took to give you guys an update on her progress.

The last interior pic, is just to show you guys where I put the second HFP emblem, and the very last picture, I thought it was time for me to show DA some love. :thmsup:

Next up for her, I've got some s2000 ap2 exhaust tips coming next week, and before anyone says it, yes! I have seen the light and i'll be swapping out the Eibach springs for some coilovers come spring time. Thanks for looking!

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,460 Posts
i don't know why, but that black bumper looks out of place on that car..... :dunno:

that is the HFP kit on front and back, right??? :stupid:

love the red-stitched boot on the stick tho.... nice touch.... :thmsup: :cool:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Looks good! I'm lovin it!

·
i-VTEC, do you?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the compliments! :thmsup:

i don't know why, but that black bumper looks out of place on that car..... :dunno:

that is the HFP kit on front and back, right??? :stupid:

love the red-stitched boot on the stick tho.... nice touch.... :thmsup: :cool:
I definitely get where your coming from. It takes some getting use to, but it makes the rear look much more aggressive than stock.

·
i-VTEC, do you?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Your car looks higher now though.
The new shift knob boot didn't come in yet?
I know right? Springs are so moody... Some days the gap is like 1 finger and others its like 2. Thats why I need some coilovers!! :yes: And the momo shift boot hasn't come in yet. I ordered it from Cali like two weeks ago and still nothing yet. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I know right? Springs are so moody... Some days the gap is like 1 finger and others its like 2. Thats why I need some coilovers!! :yes: And the momo shift boot hasn't come in yet. I ordered it from Cali like two weeks ago and still nothing yet. :dunno:
Our meet was wayyy over two weeks ago.

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Looks good'n my friend. Can't wait until spring!

·
Registered
325 Posts
hey where in VA are you? nova? im from silver spring, md...when the weather gets nicer, meet and shoot is what we need to do! there are lots of dmv ppl

·
i-VTEC, do you?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our meet was wayyy over two weeks ago.
I ended up getting my money back because the seller had no idea what happened, but I ended up buying another one. So let me know and I'll give you the boot. :thmsup:

hey where in VA are you? nova? im from silver spring, md...when the weather gets nicer, meet and shoot is what we need to do! there are lots of dmv ppl
I'm up in Northern VA, Fairfax to be exact. Let me know whats up when spring rolls around, I'm always up for a meet.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I ended up getting my money back because the seller had no idea what happened, but I ended up buying another one. So let me know and I'll give you the boot. :thmsup:
Let me know when it arrives and we can meet up :D. You got my number. hehe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts