Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Winter Pics...

4K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  blackv6 
#1 ·
Finally had a day without the threat of snow or rain, so I decided to clean her up and take some pics. I've had my HFP kit on for about two weeks but it's been soo cold! :thumbsdow Anyway, here are some quick shots I took to give you guys an update on her progress.

The last interior pic, is just to show you guys where I put the second HFP emblem, and the very last picture, I thought it was time for me to show DA some love. :thmsup:

Next up for her, I've got some s2000 ap2 exhaust tips coming next week, and before anyone says it, yes! I have seen the light and i'll be swapping out the Eibach springs for some coilovers come spring time. Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#3 ·
i don't know why, but that black bumper looks out of place on that car..... :dunno:

that is the HFP kit on front and back, right??? :stupid:

love the red-stitched boot on the stick tho.... nice touch.... :thmsup: :cool:

#6 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments! :thmsup:

I definitely get where your coming from. It takes some getting use to, but it makes the rear look much more aggressive than stock.

#4 ·
Looks good! I'm lovin it!

#8 ·
I know right? Springs are so moody... Some days the gap is like 1 finger and others its like 2. Thats why I need some coilovers!! :yes: And the momo shift boot hasn't come in yet. I ordered it from Cali like two weeks ago and still nothing yet. :dunno:

#14 ·
hey where in VA are you? nova? im from silver spring, md...when the weather gets nicer, meet and shoot is what we need to do! there are lots of dmv ppl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.