Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, last night i was doing a small projector that kinda mess up my wire :( so now my side door light is dim and stay on when my car is close or lock. So when i open the door i wish the side on the car to see if it was the switch but its not. here i did behind the light i try to take a led light for under my door but some how one of the wire touch each other from - to + for a sec then the light is dim and stay on? i have check the fuse but they are oh okay i check on my other side of the door that i did the project and they are fine it just my driver side?... do anybody know how to fix this problem? and thank you im driving a 2012 honda accord SE. thank again i will check once a while to see if u guys know anything about this?

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts
Sounds like you might have shorted the main circuit board in drivers switch. Check fuses, if OK order new main drivers door switch. The one with all window switches.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you might have shorted the main circuit board in drivers switch. Check fuses, if OK order new main drivers door switch. The one with all window switches.
Which fuse do I need to check on ? And if it got mess up is that mean the board should not let me pull my window down or up ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts